How can we help you ?
Giving you time
- Taking care of business management.
- Providing administrators and managers.
- Accepting service on behalf of companies.
- Handling correspondence.
- Managing and checking payments and receipts.
- Auditing accounts and financial statements for limited companies, limited liability companies, associations, foundations and NGOs.
- Auditing the management and investments of occupational investment schemes.
- Auditing on equal pay between men and women.
- Auditing consolidated accounts in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations, Swiss GAAP FRE, IFRS or IFRS for SMEs.
- AMLA (Federal Act on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism) auditors for financial intermediaries.
- Special audit mandates prescribed by legal or statutory regulations (foundation, capital increase, capital reduction, over-indebtedness, company liquidation, etc.) and within the context of mergers, demergers, conversions or other company restructures.
- Valuation of businesses and assets.
- Accounting and legal expertise.
- Business reorganisations (judicial and extra-judicial).
- Conversions, mergers, demergers and other company restructures.
- Corporate due diligence.
- Support with corporate acquisitions/sales.
- Creating tax returns for legal entities and private individuals in Switzerland.
- Tax-compliant declarations of succession.
- Offering advice and producing value added tax (VAT) calculations in Switzerland.
- Dealing with withholding tax-related formalities in relation to dividend payments and withholding tax refunds.
Supporting your project
- Keeping accounts and drawing up financial statements for companies in Switzerland and abroad as well as consolidated financial statements.
- Creating and analysing interim accounting statements and financial reports, budgets and financial plans.
- Managing payrolls, formalities relating to social security (OASI, OPA, AIA, etc.) and withholding tax.
- Obtaining work permits for people who wish to work or live in Switzerland.